Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2012 1:16 PM by Moderator Cath

Plan ahead - easy to say, not so easy to do

Moderator Cath Guide

Did the subject line catch your eye?  GOOD!  I don't know about you but I am not the best about thinking about possible bad events happening in my future (disasters, accidents, illnesses, etc.).  Our SBOC has a thought-provoking article by Heather Chaef entitled: Business Continuity Planning: Why small businesses should prepare for the worst case scenario that should be must reading for all.

While the bad times are not what we want to think about, having a back-up plan ready can help ease some of the pain of any event that disrupts our lives and businesses.  Many of Heather's suggestions could easily be used in our personal lives too. 

Share this article with employees, family, and friends - everyone could use them.  After reading, if you have other suggestions you might like to share in addition to the ones in the article, please let us hear from you.

We all hope that any disaster will never occur but if we are armed with these suggestions, we will be able to rest easier.

Cath