Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2012 1:53 PM by Moderator_JoleK

What do you want?

Ranger

What's on your small business'  wish list?  What Tech things would make things easier? What basics would you like to be able to have that you don't have now?

Let's think even bigger. Would a new location for your business be stuff of your dreams?  Let's discuss what it would take for your business to thrive beyond the obvious thing: money.  I'm looking forward to your posts!

Joleen

• Re: What do you want?
          joliemartin Scout

Really it is very good opportunity for those who have good amount for investment.  My friend is also doing wholesale business in UK, because online shopping business is very famous in Europe and mostly people are also preferred online shopping. Amazon, EBay, wholesalepages.co.uk are very famous online shopping portals in UK.

• Re: What do you want?
              Ranger

Thanks for your reply, joliemartin .

I agree with you that online shopping is the way to go . How can it not be popular when you don't have to stop any activity you're doing at work to go and get things. With a little lead time, products come to your door when you need them with no cost for shipping in a lot of cases. Do you agree also that  Brick and Mortar storefronts  do not matter the way they use to for successful businesses?

Joleen