Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2012 2:35 PM by Michael Ardan

Hello everyone.

Michael Ardan Wayfarer

Hello everyone!  My name is Michael Ardan and my company is MJA Business Solutions.  I am a Professional Certified Business Coach and Consultant and a member of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance.  I have over 30 years of Business experience from running 30+ million dollar businesses for large organizations to running my own businesses as well.  The Alliance I belong to {PBCA} has a membership of over 100 equally diverse and unique entrepreneurs and executives that I can tap as a resource in addition to an incredible database of tools.  All of that is a successful platform  that continues to help business owners get the clarity and direction they need to overcome the many challenges of the business environment that have caused them too much pain for too long!  Lagging sales, poor profits, ineffective or no systems, people issues, does the business own you instead of the other way around, what is your business worth if you are not there?  Any of this a concern?   I get great pleasure in providing a safe place, and the clarity needed to help business owners tackle these and many other issues that are obstacles to their goals and happiness!