Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2012 12:50 PM by cobase

How can I find local businesses that need visibility for their business?

druweems Newbie

Hello!

My name is Dru and I'm starting a new business FOR LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESS in the Albuquerque & surrounding cities.

My small business is called DruBees Social Media and I provide solid local leads to your business through our specialized network of websites that capture local leads in your "LOCAL NICHE SPECIFIC" services.  What ever your business is, I can generate more LOCAL leads and ultimately more revenue. Generating sales leads by having your own website space for visibility for your local businesses.

It is designed to promote Social Media And Internet Marketing on How to Build Your Business Using SEO, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, And Other Social Media Networks.

You can visit my website at: DruBees Social Media 

Best Regards,

Dru

• Re: How can I find local businesses that need visibility for their business?
          Guide

Hi druweems,

Welcome to our discussion board. We look forward to your posts.

Starting with your local yellow or white pages is a good idea. See which businesses are included and find out through the ad if they already have a presence on-line. Many people include there web-sites in their ads. You can also google the business name a check that way as well. Then personally contact them (many choices here: mail, flyers, business cards, telephone, etc..) to feel out exactly how they would like to grow their business. Good luck and let us know which avenue you decided to take.

Melinda

• Re: How can I find local businesses that need visibility for their business?
            cobase Adventurer

Hi Dru,

You should also check out local.com, which is set up to do what you're describing.  Obviously they haven't (and won't) reach every small business owner, so you might start by asking yourself what you would do differently.  Will you better serve businesses in Albuquerque, and how?  That local level of detail is probably what will set you apart, and something you should communicate clearly to your customers.

Take care,

Tyler