Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2012 8:02 PM by Artice Upchurch

Greetings everyone

Artice Upchurch Newbie

My name is Artice Upchurch (A.D. Upchurch) and I am the owner of Creative Sol Vibrations. I would like to share my mission statement with all of you:

To raise awareness through inspirational works. Our works will bring about awareness and in turn add onto consciousness. We realize that there is always more to learn and experience, more to ourselves than we were told. All of us have the power to change the world for the better, but how can we do that if we do not know who we are? We are the Creative Sol's.

What usually happens when one of our leaders are taken out of this world through physical death? We usually go right back to the same place to which we were prior, and we seldom remember what they taught us. Creative SOL Vibrations mission is to make as many leaders as we can instead of followers, as stated before: “through inspirational works.” We are here to be of service to humanity, and our goal is to become well-known. Also to assist with eliminating as much suffering as we can, by extending Our Self through others.

We do not have any hopes, because we realize hopes are for people who feel stuck, but rather we have a destiny to provide products that will help change worlds for the better As One!

Our products are original works. For now we will be selling portraits, greeting cards and shirts for yourself or for your loved one's. Welcome to Creative SOL Vibrations, and Let Your Sun Shine!

A.D. Upchurch