Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2012 12:14 AM by the_hammer

    Deductions for "Taxes and Licenses" on Corp Return 1120

    the_hammer Wayfarer



      I am preparing a federal income tax return for a Corporation (C-Corp, Form 1120) and wanted to make sure that I can indeed deduct the following payroll taxes that were incurred on line 17 of the return ("Taxes and Licenses")


      Federal - Social Security

      Federal - Medicare

      Federal - FUTA (Unemployment Tax)


      State (CA) - UI (Unemployment Insurance)

      State (CA) - ETT (Employment Training Tax

      State (CA) - SDI (State Disability Insurance)

      ....and the State Income Tax also



      Any thoughts would be welcome. Thank You.