Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 8:40 AM by lisa13us

Where To Get Loan That Is Approved Easily And Don't Charge Any Fee?

Marvel Wayfarer

Hi,

I am looking for a loan that approve you easily and doesn't charge any application fee and stuff like that.  My loans are keep getting denied and I really need one for my business.

Thanks

• Re: Where To Get Loan That Is Approved Easily And Don't Charge Any Fee?
          LUCKIEST Guide

Tell us more. What kind of business??

Do you have a business plan??

How large a loan are you looking for??

And how will you pay it back??

working capital Adventurer

Those 2 things are hard to come by. what type of business do you have & how long have you had it? Many businesses are in same situation & are using receivables funding.

robert hall Newbie

There are many factors involved in getting a small business loan. One of the most important requirements is the personal fico score of the principal owner or owners. The owners of the business should have fico scores of at least 680. In the current credit market their are not many lenders still approving loans and lines of credit just based on the credit worthiness of the owner. For loans of $25,000 or more most lenders will also require

business and personal financial statements,at least the last  two years personal and business tax returns.

The business gross revenue and often the business net revenue will be reviewed by the loan underwriter in  the application process. Although, getting approved for a true business loan or line of credit may be difficult many  business credit card programs offer a less complicated means of obtaining business capital. A business owner with a credit score  of 700 and above can be quickly  approved for a  business credit card line of credit for as much as $50,000 within a matter of minutes without documentation

Robert Hall

CEO

Cellibus Capital, LLC

www.cellibus.com.

Guide

Hi Marvel,

There are many great suggestions listed. But what I want to know is did you ever ask why your loan application is being rejected in the first place? That might help us give you better advice.

treys0ccr Adventurer

Yes Melinda has the right inquiry. Has the lender that you tried to apply at given you any reasons as to why the application was rejected? Knowing that will definitely help to get approval in the future. In today's economy there are a huge number of factors that come into play when applying for any type of funding. 

There is one place online that I have found that allows small business owners to apply for loans up to $50,000 and Government grants up to $250,000 without any credit check or application fees. There are also no success fees of any kind so this may be a good option for you to try out. They will generally get back to you within 48 hrs and if you are approved you will receive funds in as little as 5 business days.

As posted in the previous replies, you will need to make sure and have a very high quality business plan. If you let us all know what type of business you are trying to start and how much you are looking to get approved for we can better help you to find the right place and or strategy when going to apply for a loan or grant. If you want to check out that website I can provide it to you.

phanio Pioneer

There are no loans without fees - just the way the market is unless you get a business loan from friends and family. You might think about working on the reasons that your loan applications have been getting turned down and fix those issues instead of looking for something (a business loan without fees) that does not exist.

Business Money Today

lisa13us Adventurer

Hello Marvel,

Firstly tell us what kink of your business and may I know why your loan is rejected. Get a loan not a hard work and there are many organizations.