Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2008 10:52 PM by Foreclosures

Operating capital needed

Foreclosures Newbie
      Hello everyone,
      I am in need of operating capital to fund our projects we currently have on the table. I am an investor in the Atlanta area. I go into distressed areas and revitalize the homes in the area. We purchase the homes in large quantities, in order to get them at deep discounts. I am looking for someone to assist me with operating capital so we can help our cities revitalize distressed areas. Your interest is protected with 1st lien position on any of the mortgage's, and properties will be refinanced into permanent position within 120 days. We are looking for an individual or a group of investors, who can fund large quantities of deals, and able to close the transaction within 2 weeks. All properties will be provided with the following information. Full Certified Appraisal's, Property Insurance will be in place prior to close, Full Repair Schedule detailing the extent of the rehab, Full Pictures of subject property, both before and after repairs have been made. Promissory Note can be forwarded, for you and or your attorney to review.

I will consider sharing profits. Allow me to help my community ;)