Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2008 1:24 PM by My-Financial

3 Weeks from Launching our New Concept - Feedback Welcome

My-Financial Newbie

The Concept:
      My Financial Network is dedicated to helping businesses as well as individuals improve in the areas of Personal Finance, Business, Investing, & Personal Development. The site features 1,000's of Articles, Videos, & People discussing, Business, Personal Finance, Investing & Personal Development. All of the Articles & Videos are submitted by members giving them exposure and free advertising, while giving other members who are looking to learn more about that subject quality education and advice.

A few of the many benefits to businesses:

• Each Business gets it's own web page and profile, as well as the ability to upload photos, videos, your own blog, community forum, RSS reader, and many other benefits.
      • For Business and individuals with knowledge to share, you can gain exposure and get free advertising in three ways:

1. Submitting Articles (Gain exposure and create back links to your site, great for SEO - For more information on Article Marketing see the section on our site for Article Marketing, under Online Business & Marketing)
        2. Discussing topics in the community forum or posting in your free blog
        3. Broadcast your knowledge on My Financial Network TV (which will launch officially in 6 months, but we will be accepting video submissions soon - My Financial Network TV will be syndicated across the web on many different websites gaining your business massive exposure, FREE)

The Question:
      While we are confident that our concept will be a huge success, we would like to hear from business owners and professionals in different industries to help improve our value proposition. Also,would you take advantage of the free opportunity to create exposure for yourself or your company or you would just be interested in watching other businesses videos (WSJ, Barrons, MarketWatch) and reading the articles on search engine optimization, managing a business, starting a business, etc. (Please note we are still 3 weeks from launch so you may find that not everything is up yet)

http://www.my-financialnetwork.com

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable input!
      Kevin