Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2008 8:07 AM by LUCKIEST

mentor

bell22 Newbie

I like to start a internet cafe/smoothie and juice bar which serves foot long sausages and hotdogs.I'd also like to charge for playing xbox,playstation, and wii video games but have no idea on how to do this.I
      NEED A MENTOR
        • Re: mentor
          puzzleman Tracker
          The first thing you need to do is to put on paper your plan, step by step. Investigate the things in your plan. Are they feasible? Can you charge enough to make money at it? What is your anticipated overhead (rent, insurance, etc..)?

These and many more questions will need to be answered by you. A mentor will not have the answers but might have some of the questions. Check out your local college for small business courses to get an idea of what you will need.

Jim
            Maxlingo Wayfarer
            I have helped several people to define their vision. I can help. Give me a call and I will be glad to do 30 minutes with you for free. 971-322-3305
              LUCKIEST Guide
              22, Do you know about SCORE. SCORE is FREE and they will be happy to MENTOR you.
              Tell us more. Where are you, and when do you plan on starting this internet cafe.
              Go to Members and add a few words about your business
              LUCKIEST