Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2012 11:58 AM by LUCKIEST

July Fourth

LUCKIEST Guide

Dear Clients, Friends, Lawyers, Bankers, everyone involved:

As we approach the July Fourth holiday -one of my personal favorites-

I write to all of you to explain that we take this week off so that all of us here can enjoy a week

with our families and friends at a time when many others of our countrymen are also vacationing.

We will have a skeleton crew on duty through the week to insure prompt attention to any matters of immediate concern to our clients.

Be Safe

• Re: July Fourth
          Moderator Cath Guide

Thanks, Luckiest, for sharing how you celebrate the 4th with your employees.  I would imagine it takes quite a bit of planning to get this week to move along smoothly and not to interrupt your business.  I'd also be interested in knowing how you decide who will serve on the skeleton crew.

Does anyone else have plans like this in your business?  If so, please tell us about it.

Cath

• Re: July Fourth
            LUCKIEST Guide

For many, the Fourth of July is a cherished summer holiday, a time for beach trips, barbeques and fireworks.

But it's also a time to remember how our nation was born: with a simple,

yet extraordinary declaration that we are all endowed with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Many patriots then and now have fought to preserve those rights.

This is an occasion to both enjoy the freedoms they have secured for us, and to remember their bravery.

It may seem that today America faces a unique set of challenges.

But our nation faced many setbacks on its way to full independence, and it has faced many since.

Independence Day provides a timely reminder that they are nothing we haven't already experienced and overcome.

Enjoy the holiday,