Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2012 11:58 AM by LUCKIEST

    Is a LLC or Corporation better for starting a tax service business in Kansas???????

    Eric Newbie

      I am looking to start doing income tax for people in the state of Kansas but not sure if i want to be under a LLC or Corporation. I've also heard of the fee on becoming a corporation..would an LLC be cheaper or not? Also which one would help me if my business does expand? Can i incorporate myself if i know how to fill out the online forms??? Please share your thoughts....thanks!