Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2012 8:24 AM by Spark-Local, Inc

Spark-Local - Promotion company for small business and especially new start ups

Spark-Local, Inc Adventurer

I am an owner of a new marketing firm for small business owners, entertainment and non-profit.  It is going through regeneration right now so we can promote our customers more through mobile apps.  The current website is www.spark-local.com  In a few weeks we will relaunch it with new marketing packages. 

It comes on the heels of the AT&T business page business being sold. 

It is my belief that instead of a directory that just advertises and customers have to find them, I believe that a directory should treat the paying client as a "star" something of importance and to help promote them. 

I would like to know if there is any value with the current business directories on the market place.  Do they really provide value?

I have also published a book in my spare time.   It goes on faith and a tremendous belief in God and to not be ashamed but to be transparent and real. 

It is a quick read and I would appreciate if you left comments on the Amazon site.  www.amazon.com/dp/B0084VKFXE

I look forward to talking with local businesses (regardless of location) and especially new business start-ups.  We have tremendous deals for you in regards to website, mobile aps, SMS/TXT Mkting and Social Media marketing. 

So if there are any business, talent and non-profits that need to be

Promoted not just advertised...give us a call.

People taking care of each other....maybe it will just get Government out of the way.

Agree???   Disagree???