Post a new topic
    17 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2008 2:15 PM by BizLOC

Looking for Business LOC

Rehab223 Newbie
      I'm looking for a New Business LOC for $250,000 to purchase and rehab properties, in SE Washington State, for resale. Although my company is only 4 months old, I have 40 years experience in design and construction manegement and a Master's Certificate in Project Management. (My FICO score is 784).
        • Re: Looking for Business LOC
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Rehab223, Welcome to this web site.
          Have you developed a Business or Marketing Plan?? Do you have an accountant??
          How long do you need the funds?? and how will you repay them??
          LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Rehab223 Newbie
              I'm still working on the Business Plan. Marketing plan is to use a well established local realestate agency. No I have not retained an accountant yet. My best case senario is to rehab and resell within 9 months, if it doesn't sell in that time I would refinance with a convential mortage until it sells (worst case senario).
              bankpig Adventurer

Do you have business partners or are you doing this solo? I assume you are a homeowner already, correct?

Regards,
              Bryan
              BANKPIG.COM
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                brinat0318 Newbie
                Are you still looking for a line of credit for your business?

If so, I may be able to assist you. My company acquires lines of credit ranging from $25k - $1M for anyone with a FICO score of 700+. Your loan should not be a problem. With proper documentation, we usually close within 1 - 3 weeks.

If still interested, please reply to this post for further details outside of this forum
                    CorpCons08 Ranger
                    Why does the details have to be shared outside of this forum?
                    Is this some secret agency that only a few privileged know about?
                    Lets see a website?

CC08
                      Rehab223 Newbie
                      Yes, I am still interested in a LOC. My personnal FICO score is 784.
                          LoansMBC Newbie
                          Good afternoon,

My name is Paul Warshawsky and I am a broker with Manhattan Business Consultants. We arrange business lines of credit for corporations of all sizes. I have the ability to arrange a line of credit for your business up to $500k unsecured, without financials and red tape. I am sure that I can assist you with everything that you are looking for in regards to the funds you woudl like to acquire. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you.

Paul Warshawsky
                          pwarshawsky@gmail.com
                          239-645-5266
                              Hi Paul,
                              My name is Colleen. I am in NJ.
                              I am looking for a BLOC to fund a real estate business.
                              I plan on buying residental/commercial in Pittsburg.
                              I will rehab then do a cash out refi, and hold the properties as rentals.
                              I am working with a group of investors and have everything in place as far as construction, management etc.
                              I have a Corp since 2005, and a credit score 700+.
                              I also have a W2 job that brings in 86k+.
                              I saw your post to another person on this forum and was wondering if you could help me.
                              I have applied for another line of 50k but would like more capital so that I can ramp up my purchases with a goal of building up some cash and holding properties for cash flow.
                              What do you think?
                              You can reach me at 973-868-7072
                              Thanks,
                              Colleen
                                  LoansMBC Newbie
                                  Good afternoon,

I am sure without a doubt that I can help you out. I know from my experience in Real Estate investing what to expect and the obstacles that you can endure during your vertures. I also know that the more funds that you have, the more opportunity you can actually take hold of. If you have the time today or over the weekend please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with the necessary application and authorizations to get the ball rolling for you. As of right now I can gaurantee a $250 loc for businesses that meet three requirements. First, you must be a U.S. resident. Second, you must have a minimum of 2yrs incorporated, and three a 680 credit score or better. If you meet all three I can have you funded immediately. We also have several lenders that can go up to $500k in a business loc. Please let me know if this is satisfactory for you and I will send over the forms. All I need is an email address. Please let me know. I look forward to helping you and your business.

Sincerely

Paul Warshawsky
                                  Mahattan Business Consultants
                                  239-645-5266
                                  pwarshawsky@gmail.com
                                    FinanceHelp4U Wayfarer
                                    <stro<br />Hi, my name is Carol and I can help you. I have many years experience in working with small businesses and have the knowledge to help you in a very timely manner also. It sounds like you know what you are looking for and I would like to make it as simple for you as possible. Bank of America is one of the lenders we use and are great about allowing us to interact on this site.

If you are interested in my assistance, please feel free to contact me any time - I work 24/7,

Thank you,

Carol
                                    FinanceHelp4U
                                    hardwork70@newwavecomm.net
                                    (877) 382-8159 Toll Free
                                      FinanceHelp4U Wayfarer
                                      *+Hi Co
                                      *My name is Carol, I am a Financial Consultant and have many years of experience working with companies such as yours obtain the loans/lines of credit they need. My experience includes working with very hard to place loans/lines of credit and we even go up to and beyond $5,000,000.00. *

I also have years of experience working with the U.S. Small Business Administration - which is an additional asset. Also, experience in helping minority owned businesses. I can help any company from start to finish. I love what I do and would definitely like to help you. My contact information is below and thank you,

Carol, Financial Consultant
                                      FinanceHelp4U
                                      (877) 382-8159 Toll Free
                                    brinat0318 Newbie
                                    Please email me at natba18@earthlink.net, I can forward you detailed information and requirements from there.
                                  FinanceHelp4U Wayfarer

+Hi, I am Carol and I work with companies such as yours all the time. This is my area of specialty (loans and lines of credit for businesses/entrepenuers) and I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can. Please feel free to contact me,+</stro<br />Carol, Financial Consultant*
                                  FinanceHelp4U
                                  (877) 382-8159 Toll Free