Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 19, 2012 3:11 AM by theabakogrpllc

Important for all indians in U.S.A

Anmol Gupta Wayfarer

We are a mail forwarding company currently dealing in mails and packages forwarding.we are providing our clients with an INDIA based address which can be used for their personal and business use.we are perfect for those indians who are living outside in foreign countries and would like to have an indian address for any reason.for ex: if you like to receive yours physical mails,you can provide our address and we will receive yours mails here in india.if you want to incorporate yours company here in india,we can help you out.if you want to purchase something from indian online market but the merchant does ot ships overseas,just get it delivered to our address and we will get it done for you.more information about these services is available at www.indianmailbox.com

Here i would like to know,how can i reach to indians who are currently residing in u.s.a? is their any specific way or channel like any indian magazine or t.v channel where i can give the advertisements?basically i would like to target the indians only as they are the appropriate customers with more valid reasons to choose us?