Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2012 6:16 PM by vnciallcdotcom

Personally guartanteed loans?

Horny Toad Wayfarer

Hello, I have read many of the posts on getting a personally guaranteed loan and it does sound like that is what I will need to do.  The problem I am running into is what bank will do it?  My mortgage broker said that they could not close on a mortgage for an llc personally guaranteed or not.  My bank of America business banker disappeared when i brought that up, is it really that complicated?  Im only looking for around a 75k mortgage and my credit is typically very good.  Any suggestions?  Or am I just doing it wrong?

• Re: Personally guartanteed loans?
          vnciallcdotcom Newbie

I share with you the problem. Typically, they rarely want to finance "start-up." Up until now, I have dropped the idea of getting a bank loan entirely. You may try SBA. And stay away from venture capital! I think the best way is to seek offline and ask people who know you well. You can check out crowdfunding, such as Kickstarter or IndiGogo.I suggest bootstraping with Google Adsense, eBay, Amazon. Sell even your most beloved mp3 to raise fund. I am still a beginner so I my advice may not very helpful. But I will offer you what I could: You Can Do It! Good luck!