Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2012 10:53 AM by LUCKIEST

Marketing to Women??

LUCKIEST Guide

True: marketing to women has become a hot topic.

The specifics of creating your message and choosing words, phrases and images that deliver clients.

We used to believe that, "If you market to men, you will also reach the women."

Now the results are reversed; marketing and writing directed to women will appeal to both men *and* women.

Join the discussion,  LUCKIEST

• Re: Marketing to Women??
          LUCKIEST Guide

We're enjoying a magnificent spring-weather St Patrick's Day. 

And I find myself thinking of business owners who won't allow themselves to relax and enjoy more of life

because they are caught in a time-consuming, never-ending cycle.

It involves working hard for months - even years - on websites that don't seem to be going anywhere.

Or revising their content ... and then revising again because it didn't seem right the first time.

Or investing in actions to send prospects to a website that's really a dead end.

• Re: Marketing to Women??
            Marie D. Newbie

Mom bloggers have a lot of power when it comes to getting the word out.  I often take 'sponsorships' and do reviews on my blog for a lot of companies.  I'm also doing 2 huge events, the Ultimate Baby Shower along with 200+ other mom bloggers, and Blogmania with 120 other Mom bloggers.  Every prize has been sponsored by a company, and those companies will be put in front of over 4 million women during these 2 events. It's an excellent, inexpensive (donate one of your products) way to market to a lot of women at one time.

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.