Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2012 7:19 PM by ant4real

Need help and guidance on starting up my educational non-profit called PC SUPERHEROES

ant4real Wayfarer

Hello my name is Anthony W. Lusk I am a Microsoft certified technician I have been in the IT services field since 1999.  I have always loved and accelled in computer technology so my dream is to give back the knowledge to less fortuante Urban Youth to help redirect their lives.  I wish to provide positive mentorship and free computer training in the ultimate goal of "Rescuing The Minds of Urban Youth".  I need help in coming up with the money to start my 501c3 once I get this step completed I can start accepting computers to be donated to me which will fuel my educational program by providing each willing participant their own computer for free and training for A+ certification.  Here is a link to my website http://stlpcsuperheroes.org, I plan to start this program in St. Louis MO. then move nationwide to every major metropolitan city.  If anyone out there can help me please let me know I am very excited in starting this project and want to be up and running no later than June of this year, thanks for reading and God Bless you.