Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2012 5:36 PM by LUCKIEST

BUSINESS START LOAN NEEDED CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Dello1986 Newbie

Im trying to start my own business but I need a start up loan if anyone has any information that can help me please let me know.

• Re: BUSINESS START LOAN NEEDED CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
          CorpCons08 Ranger

Dello1986,

Welcome to the Small Business Online Community.

Unfortunately, I am going to need some more information before I am able to help you or point you in the right direction. In your profile, it says that you are a mortgage/real estate firm. This thread, says that you are looking for startup funding. What is the startup funding being used for? Have you prepared a business plan outlining this new venture and how obtained financing would be used?

Regards,

Dan

• Re: BUSINESS START LOAN NEEDED CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
            LUCKIEST Guide

As Dan said, Welcome. Tell us more

How soon do you plan on starting this business?? What is your background??

How much of a start up loan?? For how long?? and when and how will you pay it back.

This month, I got involved with a start up company, Read their business plan, talked to the principals, talked to my lawyer

received a promissory note with interest and this morning mail them a check.

Hopefully the company will succeed and I will make more money than investing in stocks.

So the bottom line is that you have work to do, before the money comes in.

LUCKIEST