Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2012 6:33 PM by Mishakh

i need more information ON HOW  GET MANUFACTURE CLOTHING FOR KIDS

err Wayfarer

INFORMATION MANUFACTURES

HOW CAN I FIND MANUFACTURE  CLOTHING  COMPANY FOR KIDS ...  FOR MY NEW BUSINESS THANKS

• Re: i need more information ON HOW  GET MANUFACTURE CLOTHING FOR KIDS
          LUCKIEST Guide

Ruth, Tell us more

What kind of clothing for kids??

NO Caps, Caps is like shouting.

Do you have a business plan??

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            CorpCons08 Ranger

err,

Please do not make threads with all capital letters. On the Internet, this is considered yelling, and there is no need to yell at people who are here trying to help you and your small business.

With that said, I am a bit confused with your question. You are looking for a clothing manufacturer, but you did not specify whether this is to manufacture products of your design or if you are looking to purchase other designer's kids clothing manufactured already. If you could be a bit more specific about that, it would help me to better assist you. Also, where are you located? Do you plan to market your clothing line on the Internet, in a storefront, or both? Have you written and prepared a business plan for this venture? Do you already have financing put together to run with this idea?

I look forward to hearing your response, and please remember to be polite and avoid the caps lock.

Regards,

Dan

Mishakh Wayfarer

Hi, our company is specialized on manufacturing clothing for kids from age 0-16. We have our own designed products also we manufacture by personal order of designers as well as other companies. If you can be more specific in your request, then we may see if we can be helpful to you.

Best regards,

Mushegh Petrosyan