Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2012 11:04 AM by CorpCons08

Business Benefits of Rising Early

LUCKIEST Guide

"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin,

Greet the day. .

Amazing start.

Sunrise.

.Exercise.

Productivity.

Appointments

Please add some more, Thanks. 

• Re: Business Benefits of Rising Early
          chris1985 Tracker

Morning Donut and 100% Juice to drink!

LUCKIEST Guide

2012 should prove to be an exciting year filled with innovation and growth. 

We will launch our new public site, a new workflow system  and welcome the largest influx of new customers in our history.

All of this could not happen without each of you and I look forward to enjoying this exciting time.

LUCKIEST

Navigator

Getting done with the days work before the sun goes down & enjoying the evening with friends, family and colleagues in social settings. That is basically my primary reason for getting an early start ... the earlier I rise, the earlier I complete my days business (If all goes according to plan, that is!) and can celebrate another day of success and enjoy social time.

~Moni

chris1985 Tracker

My first answer wasn't very serious but to be honest, I really like being up early and the feeling of not missing anything. Staying on top of today's business news and trends is important to me.

CorpCons08 Ranger

LUCKIEST,

I am not quite sure what the purpose of this thread is, but there are several benefits to starting early in business.

1. Customers are early risers and if your competition starts later than you, there is the potential to picking up some real profits!

2. It gives business owners a great opportunity to finish up work that they could not compete the night before.

3. As chris1985 said, it gives us an opportunity to stay on top of the latest business news, trends, and financal data. I have the latest headlines, stock tickers, etc. scrolling across a widget on my desktop so that I am up-to-date on what is going on in our world.

4. For retailers or those mom-and-pop storefronts, it gives business owners and associates a great opportunity replenish inventory on their shelves, perform inventory counts (to look for theft or other discrepencies), and to order inventory they are low on so that they can continue to drive strong revenue.

5. A great opportunity to order supplies your business may be running low on, without taking time out of your day and with potential customers.

I'm sure there are many more, but these are just a few that popped into my head this afternoon.

Regards,

Dan