Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2012 12:27 AM by CorpCons08

Hello From Martie

martie2012 Newbie

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.  I'm new to forums but hope to learn and share a great deal while I am here.  Thank you.

• Re: Hello From Martie

Hello Martie2012! Welcome to the community! Please take a few moments to review the Community Guidelines if you haven't already done so! They are really quite simple and just basic good netiquette.

The forum is chock full of threads, discussions and articles on just about any small business topic imaginable! Using the search feature up in the right hand corner with a few simple keywords about the topic you would like info on will yield a lot of results so hopefully you are able to easily find answers to your questions. If searching doesn't find the results you need, feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate area and I'm sure at least some of our friendly & knowledgeable community members will be able to help you out with answers.

Feel free to contribute your own articles to the site if you have an area of expertise. We love it when our members get involved! Just remember not to post copyrighted material or even original content you may have already posted on several other sites as we like the content here to be fresh and original. If your content can be found verbatim on several other internet sites, it may be removed as a copyright violation.

Lastly, please fill in your profile when you have a moment as this will be your primary means of connecting with other members. We do not allow personally identifying information or personal contact info to be listed directly in posts or signatures for your own safety. Keeping it in your profile allows you to control who can and cannot see it by adjusting your privacy settings and prevents spiders and crawlers from picking up your info for the purpose of spam etc. You may, however, create a signature or post something like, "I can be reached via the info in my profile here".

Once again I want to welcome you to the community and I look forward to reading more from you in the coming year! We are looking toward 2012 with hope, pride and expectations for an amazing year!

We're glad to have you here with us!

All the best,

• Re: Hello From Martie
            CorpCons08 Ranger

Welcome to the Small Business Online Community martie. I think Moni spelled everything out perfectly. Look forward to helping you where I can.