Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2011 3:00 PM by IvanBliminse

    Who do I hire?!

    IvanBliminse Wayfarer

      I have a patent-pending status for a new utility that will be implemented in a plush toy.


      I was told I need to hire a Textile Engineer and Designer, to find out the best suited material/how it is going to be manufactured: also, how the plush products will look.



      What kind of Designer do I hire to make the looks of my products, and what kind of rendering do they have to do?


      What do I speecifically need from the Textile Engineer in regards to material and manufacturing steps, etc?


      I live in Miami Florida.


      Please, if anyone could give me advice on what I have to do and how to do it, I would be greatly  appreciative.