Post a new topic
    21 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2012 8:20 PM by msfuster

Need a good Professional SEO company

vharkish Adventurer

I need a good professional and affordable SEO company who doesn't cost hundreds of dollars a month and you have to sign up for a year. 

Can anyone recommend a good company?  I have an online ecommerce shopping website.

Vijay

• Re: Need a good Professional SEO company
          Drachsi Scout

There are thousands of companies to choose from. All can offer you something. Take Drachsi for example, I help companies market their websites after assisting with on-page seo techniques. There is much to SEO to think about. I call it "Integrated Internet Infrastructure". You need to have a good working relationship together, and both agree an action plan, time scale and budget. If you want to see some of the things you need to be doing, have a look at my Business Networking section.

Regards

Drachsi

Intravec Designs Adventurer

The one thing you have to know about SEO, there is no overnight success stories. It could possibly take weeks for you to climb to the top 5 pages on google. If you plan on getting on the top three pages, atleast a 6 month agreement should be made. Ask yourself the question: Do u  want local SEO or national SEO?

myDealCompass Scout

I am not an SEO expert but have quite a bit of expereince hiring them.  I have had good experiences and I have had bad experiences. Most of the bad experiences were due to simply not setting goals and expectations upfront on my end. I would strongly recommend digging into the topic yourself for a day or two. Pretend like you are the one who is going to do all the SEO work and dive in to find out what needs to be done.  Once you have exposure to all the different tools to raise awareness of your site you will be in a much better place to have a discussion with an SEO professional about what makes sense for your unique situation.  You should know:

Do you want one or more pages on your site optimized for search enginges?

Do you want someone to generate content for you at various places around the web?

Do you want someone to create daily blog posts for your site?

Do you want someone to manage one or more social networks for you?

Once you have this information in mind then you can start discovering what is a reasonable cost for doing each piece that you need and who is the right partner to do it for you. Good luck and I hope you manage to avoid some of the mistakes that we have made in the past!  =)

Sophia_Myles Tracker

I've ran over several SEO companies and what I found is that they charge for a reason. Companies with a high charge do bring you the result, they have detailed plans and reports, thery're open with their tools and experience. While compnies who charge less usually come with less results. In my opinion, if you really take SEO as an important task on your long-time business aganda, you can send some serious mony to hire a reliabe company and try to learn from them when they offer their service.

Davidurmann Adventurer

Patience is key when it comes to rankings. A lot of link building you can do yourself if you have a small budget. I think a lot of companies might do more harm than good. So if you hire one make sure they get links on quality websites.

Darren Hughes Adventurer

Vijay,

It's very encouraging that you're thinking about SEO to market your business. If utilized correctly, Google and other search engines can be a great source of highly-targeted traffic, leads and ultimately sales. It is important though to consider all options prior to allocating budget to any particular area.

There are so many options out there when it comes to marketing your business on the web, and some are going to make more sense than others depending on your goals and the value of new customers. It is important to evaluate all options before doing anything.

Good SEO programs can be expensive and there is good reason for that. Before investing, it's important to know the value of what you're looking to achieve. Many business owners desire to appear in the top 3 results of Google's results page for certain searches, but do not understand what this actually means in business terms. My advice would be to speak to a handful of digital strategy companies to get their advice on the best way to invest your marketing dollars.

Good luck!

Darren

jeet Wayfarer

I would say that if you have that much resources then go for SEO consultant. If you do not want to expense more then find a small company or a group that can work for you with the minimal expenses. SEO is a work which needs to be done each and everyday to keep your website optimized. It Depends on your objective how you are going to plan for your business, According to that take your decision.

Clear Presence Media Scout

SEO is a tricky field. There are a lot of shady people that will tell you it is simple to get the sale. The truth is, SEO is not simple. It is highly volatile and unpredicatable. It takes constant, on-going attention to run a proper SEO campaign. They take up a lot of time, and time is money. If you dont have the money, I would suggest you make the time to learn the basics yourself. You wont be able to distinguish between a good SEO company and a bad SEO company without knowing these basics anyways

Hope this helps!

Darren Hughes Adventurer

Vijay,

Just one final point:

With SEO, you get what you pay for. If you receive a quote that seems too good to be true, it probably is. The likelihood is that you will receive no benefits; in fact, it could result in a negative impact, with your website being kicked off of Google and other search engines.

My advice would be to shop around and get a feel for what is a good market rate based on what you want to achieve. When speaking to SEO's, do due diligence by asking a few questions. If you need some help with this, please feel free to contact me directly.

Good luck,

Darren

http://www.embrace-i.com

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                          • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                            denisbevilacqua Wayfarer

Hello,

I want to gire seo service for my site.

See what saying

http://www.buscarestaurant.com

Darren Hughes Adventurer

@denisbevilacque - What exactly are you looking to acomplish? It's important to understand your goals in odred to put together a strategy.

Also, where are you based?

Thank you,

Darren

http://www.embrace-i.com

Michael Wayfarer

@denisbevilacque - Our company has its office in Costa Rica as well as Canada and the USA. We do website design with SEO. Essentially most things related to on line marketing. Our prices are very reasonable.

Michael

http://zenrem.com/

Michael Wayfarer

Wondering if you ever found your SEO company. If not, we deal mostly with small businesses and may be able to help.

Michael

http://zenrem.com/

Victor Adventurer

Hello ViJay,

If you're planning to do SEO, then you really should also consider SEM - especially if you are an eCommerce site. I'm an SEO working at an SEM software tool company - and by judging the extent you're willing to spend per month but still want results, SEM is a much more reliable and accountable method.

If you're paying in US dollars, it is possible to leverage currency differences to hire reputable international SEO/SEM firms for better results per dollar spent.

Otherwise, I recommend you to check out our seo tools or google adwords keyword tool to see if it's possible to improve your eCommerce site inhouse (we make it much easier).

Again, more information would help us give you better recommendations.

thirddd Scout

Are you looking for only search optimization services or do want a broader search marketing strategy? I'm assuming you just want your organic ranking on search engines to be close, if not at, the top of the list? If so, you probably mainly need SEO unless you're trying to tackle other marketing routes like social media and blogs.

I currently offer basic search marketing services for $99 per month right now, only because my company is trying to build a client base and show customers that we know what we're doing when it comes to SEO and search engine marketing. Pricing really depends on the size and complexity of the project and how competitive the keywords you're trying to rank for are.

I'd need to know more about your project and what search marketing services you really need before I could give you an accurate price.

Connect with Jon Gregory on LinkedIn

The Third Agency - Top Entrepreneurship Books

msfuster Wayfarer

Vijay,

I'm not sure if you are still looking for an SEO company.  If you are reach out to us and we can discuss your needs.

Maria Fuster

http://facebook.com/smallbizmedia.tv

http://smallbizmedia.tv