Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2008 2:10 PM by SageTrout

    Private mortgage lending requirements? Washington State

    djacobsen Newbie

      I am trying to find out the licensing requirements to REFER people in need of a 1st mortgage loan to people with funds available to lend to them. (in Washington State)

      It is my understanding that the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) regulates banks and other financial institutions.

      I have contacted them by phone and they don't seem to have any clear answers?

      Does anyone have any advice or information that may be helpful?