Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2008 3:04 PM by FCPainter

Thank You Note

Rae107 Newbie
      Hello everyone,

Just dropping by to thank you for responding to my question re: Sales Letters. I really appreciated your input and since I'm new to the forum (just joined in Jan.), I thought this would be the quickest way to let you how how much I appreciated your thoughts.

Thanks again.

Renee
        • Re: Thank You Note
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Thank You 107. I think that this is a FIRST. (A Thank You Note)
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
              BDS INC Adventurer
              Actually Luckiest, this is the fourth or fifth time I've seen a thank you note posted, however it doesn't diminish the thought of this one. It is a tribute to users like yourself, Lighthouse, the Diva, Ed and many others who truly get the spirit of this board and want to help other business owners.
                Rae107 Newbie
                Hi Luckiest,

I haven't been here in about 2 weeks due to computer problems. All fixed now.

What I'd like to know is if you viewed the sales letter I sent you because I never saw your response but what you did say was encouraging. You mentioned that if you saw the letter maybe you could reword it or jazz it up, whatever was more feasible.

I searched through the thread but didn't see your comments, maybe I didn't go back far enough so I'll look again. Istarted the thread on Jan.19th the day I joined the community so it's been a while.

Thanks again.

Renee
                    FCPainter Adventurer
                    Rae,

have you seen new or better results. If you want to post your letter here, I am sure many would be happy to give you input. Just to echo what has been said, I would focus on being very crisp on your value proposition and your call to action. For our business what we offer is that we are the best at doing the kind of housepainting you could do yourself if you wanted to spend every weekend doing it for a summer. CAll to action is a free estimate that you can arrange by phone or by mailing in a response card.

The rest of our letter is just a little company background and some stats on customers served and the ratings they give us on our surveys