Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2008 6:48 PM by LUCKIEST

Skolnick & Associates Returns to the SBOC with a New Brand!

CorpCons08 Ranger
      Good afternoon,

As many of you have noticed, I have not been contributing to this community for a few weeks. The reason for the absence is that my firm has created a subsidiary, designed specifically for the Small Business community (while the main corporation will return its focus to corporate level jobs). The new brand is "Skolnick Consulting Group." We are very excited over the design of this new brand.

Just to give you all an outline of some of the exciting services and solutions the new brand will be offering:

Small Business Planning
      Includes: Development of Business Plans and Marketing Plans, Corporate Filings (including all state corporate requirements, such as newspaper announcements, etc), Tax-ID Number Filings, Dunn & Bradstreet Report (Generation of a DUNN Identifier Number), Startup Financing (working capital and installment loans), Merchant Service processing (from local merchant service providers), Payroll Services, and much more...

Commercial Financing
      Includes: Small Business Loans, Lines of Credit, Equipment Purchase or Leasing, Commercial Real Estate Loans (purchasing, refinancing, commercial equity), Business Acquisitions Loans, Franchise Financing (with no minimum collateral requirement), Letters of Credit, Accounts Receivable Factoring

Collaborative Management/Management Consulting
      Includes: In-house management training (one-on-one), professional assessment and placement for CPAs and Attorneys, Business Networking and Marketing Strategies, Management Share (coming soon!)

The website is currently undergoing it's final stages of construction and should be up soon.
      If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at

Best wishes to all,