Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 5, 2011 1:28 PM by Moderator_MoniE

Free marketing angle

cherrybomb Newbie

It is apparent that many marketing endeavors require cash so kind of free marketing would seem a valuable asset. Image hosting sites for example could protentially provide that service. Use.com, for example is a really simple easy to use site. They've got bulk uploading and seller templates for eBay and Craigslist sellers.

The best part is that once you upload your photos, users on and off the site have access to and will be viewing your ads and images before you even post them. The point is, it's free eyeballs and a easy, beneficial investment. SO yeah..Use.com

• Re: Free marketing angle
          Navigator

FREE is good and I certainly like free! Any additional exposure I can get for my website or products is a welcome thing, however, I do make sure to thoroughly investigate all "freebies" for catches and hidden gimmicks. Sometimes "free" isn't worth the cost.

I remember when ImageShack was completely free to use "anonymously" but now they offer "packages" and have set limitations on their free hosting such as excluding their direct linking option unless you register a user account with them. I did eventually register and I am happy to once again be getting the features I used to get without having to provide any information. Of course, I don't use them for my business just like I wouldn't use my personal PhotoBucket or business website accounts to host images on craigslist or eBay.

Thanks for sharing and I will definitely look into their image hosting!

~Moni