Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2008 12:53 PM by frances

Clothing company is seeking investors.

Quiet_Hero Newbie
      Quiet Hero has incorporated, and we're getting more and more press attention. We're one of four out of about a thousand featured artists in one of the world's biggest trade shows for hip clothing (POOL). We're carried in Fred Segal, which is one of the most exclusive boutiques in the States. The editor-in-chief of a major women's magazine, (Marie Claire) has picked our t-shirt out as a favorite. The momentum is building.

We have put about $100k into the company. We're looking for someone who will invest knowledge and capital (~$400k) into Quiet Hero and help take us to the next level.

We've spoken with an industry expert who estimates the potential value of Quiet Hero at around $6 mil. This is exciting, but we need help getting there.

I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction of either education on how to go about this and what to watch out for, or guide us toward someone who's interested in helping build a small company up to it's potential.

Thanks for your time,
      Nik Hawks
      www.quiethero.com
        • Re: Clothing company is seeking investors.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Welcome to this web site. Clothing company is seeking investors.
          When did Quiet Hero incorporate?? How long have you been in business and
          Where are you located?? Do you have an Accountant??
          How about a Business and Marketing Plan. As an INVESTOR that is one of the first things
          I would want to see. How long will you need the funds for and how will I get paid back??
          LUCKIEST
              Quiet_Hero Newbie
              Luckiest,
              Thanks for the welcome.

Quiet Hero incorporated in 2007. We've been in business since Feb 2006, so we're coming up on 2 years.

We're out of San Diego, CA.

We do have an accountant (we're wired with Quickbooks), as well as a business plan.

We're looking for the $400k to create a much stronger presence than we have now for the '08-'09 selling seasons.

We're projecting using this money to ramp up '08 sales. Time frame for investment return is between 1 and 2 years, depending on how accurate our projections are. Repayment is through a buy-back/cash-out or dividends program.

Regards,
              Nik
              frances Wayfarer
              I had like to know more about your line as i intend investing.contact me at kenneddy@live.com