Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2008 10:28 PM by asini6

Does anyone know?

avina100 Newbie

Hi
      all,

I
      want to manage the telephony system in my office. Actually, after 10 days I am
      about to install a talkswitch system in my office. So I am looking for some
      selective information about talkswich. Is Talkswitch really beneficial for us,
      if yes then how? And where should I get it from? Any suggestions would be
      greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Re: Does anyone know?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          100, Welcome to this web site.
          PBX Phone Systems for Small and Multi-Location BusinessesTalkSwitch is the original all-in-one PBX telephone system for small business. Packed with
          amazing features, TalkSwitch systems improve your image, save you money and keep you
          connected everywhere.

With TalkSwitch, you connect the way you choose. TalkSwitch
          PBX and IP PBX phone systems let you work
          the way you want to.

There is a lot of info on Google and the first posting says "Talkswitch Prices Slashed"
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Does anyone know?
            asini6 Newbie

Yeah!
            It’s a fantastic idea to manage any small business. I myself, have a small
            business and I installed a talkswitch system couple of months ago and it works
            very well for me.
            *TalkSwitch
            is the original all-in-one PBX telephone
            system for small business. Packed with amazing features, TalkSwitch systems
            improves your image, saves you money and keeps you connected everywhere.

*With TalkSwitch, you
            connect the way you choose. It works with VoIP (Voice over IP) and the
            traditional telephone network, and you can choose IP or standard analog
            telephones. TalkSwitch PBX and IP PBX phone systems let you work the way you
            want to.

Good luck!