Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2008 8:32 PM by Clamar84

Help? Investors needed for New Franchise in the Northeast

Clamar84 Newbie
      I have the idea of opening an already successful restaurant franchise in Massachusetts. This food chain is the fastest growing fast food restaurtant in the country and is eager to expand. The company has nationwide advertisements running on all major television networks, and is looking for investors in the Northeast. I have earning reports submitted by the company, area's of interest on where the first restaurant can be placed, detailed demographics of the surrounding areas, congestion and travel time to and from major cities around the area, and future investment oppertunities that compliment the restaurant. My question is who can help me fund this project. For more detailed information email me at Clamar@memphis.edu
        • Re: Help? Investors needed for New Franchise in the Northeast
          LUCKIEST Guide
          84, Welcome to this web site, Investors needed for New Franchise in the Northeast??.
          Tell us more. I think you need to give us more detailed info about you and this franchise
          before I email you.
          Who are you, What is your background and how come you will be the FIRST restaurant??
          Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan?? How much money and many investors??
          LUCKIEST
            • Re: Help? Investors needed for New Franchise in the Northeast
              Clamar84 Newbie
              Yes LUCKIEST I have a business plan, and an outline for a marketing plan. The restaurant I am going to open is a Sonic. I have researched the company and have found out that they are interested in having a franchise owner in the northeast. I have first hand knowlegde about the consumer base in the area and my business partner is more than qualified to handle and operate affairs. If you could please Email me at Clamar@memphis.edu I would be glad to accept your help and tell you more about my plan.