Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2011 10:32 AM by phanio

NEEDS HELP FORMING A BUSINESS PLAN

Sweet101 Newbie

I am having a problem with formig my business plan. I am not sure what should go into it  and most of the thing that I know need to go into it im not sure how to do can some one help me pease?

• Re: NEEDS HELP FORMING A BUSINESS PLAN
          LUCKIEST Guide

One of the interesting questions that I experimented with is different kinds of business plans..

I asked myself: what types of plans are helpful and what types really get in your way.

I have experimented, several times with PowerPoint slides. I can’t really say they have ever been helpful.

Sometimes, I’ll even stop early on and ask them what is important to them and what do they really want to talk about.

So preparation always seems to be helpful. Sometimes, I will really plan things out.

Preparing to connect with people is more common.

Good luck

• Re: NEEDS HELP FORMING A BUSINESS PLAN
            phanio Pioneer

Not sure where you are located, but will give you three suggestions:

1) There is a member here that goes by 'thesologuide' - his name is Doug and he can help you.  He is one of the best that I know.

2) Find a SCORE or SBDC office in your area.  They can help your research your business plan plus they know your local requirements.

3) Come back to this forum with specific questions.  Very hard to answer general questions like this.  But, we can help with specific questions.

Best of Luck.