Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2011 4:03 PM by phanio

Starting a fashion business & looking for clothing manufacturers

Mzveci Adventurer

HIIII

basically i am a clothing designer who wants to take her clothing seriously now

i used to design and make clothes for customers like 2/3 years ago but then i stopt because now i want to focus on my own line and plan to take over the fashion industry BUT i need help

I DONT HAVE A CLUE WHERE TO START

i know the basics make yourself well known network and get yourself outthere but its all so very hard in my opinion

IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE THIS PLEASE DO SHARE IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED LIEK FIRST STEPS ETC ETC

i am also lookin for clothing manufacturers who will be able to make up samples for me as i said before i can make myself BUT theres only so much i can do as some of my designs are very complex and i would need professionals....i mean my sewing ability is like 99.9% but i need someone with over 100% to make the clothing absoluty perfect as i am a perfectionist

oh and also i want to start a making up a buisness plan so any advice with that would be truly and deeply appreciated because that is one thing i definiatly dont know where to to with lol like if there are any template anywhere please let me kno

THANK YOU in advance xxxxx

i have uploaded a little VERY LITTLE sample of what i do all designs are copy written

and the designs that are photographed was the design i used to make for ppls with where all hand stitched