Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2008 9:20 PM by grpetsupplies

    CPA wants to help home based business

    Manoj Gupta Adventurer
      Please visit my website and feel free to contact me if I could be of any help.


      We shall help you in all steps a to z to open and run an entitiy.


      -Choosing the right kind of entity - S-Corp., LLC, Partnership, etc. that is most advantageous to you from taxation & personal liability point of you.


      -Filing various forms to open the entity as choosen above with IRS & Florida Department of Revenue and other relevant state authorities, if applicable.


      -Choosing the right type of accounting software - manual records, excel or Quick Books (We have Quick Books certified pro-advisor)


      -Taking care of your bookkeeping needs, if desired.


      -Year end filing of tax returns.


      That is, once you hire us, then you do only what you do best and we take care of the rest.