Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2011 5:22 PM by Urban Fame Co

Funding For Start Up Clothing Company

Urban Fame Co Wayfarer

Hello to everyone who stumbles upon this discussion. I am new to this site so I am not really sure what to do other then to start this discussion up. I am a start up clothing company called Urban Fame Clothing. I am looking for funding options but always end up hitting a wall with my efforts. I am not sure anymore where to look. I am a further forward then a start up company, I have a website (www.urbanfameclothing.com) I have some products already made, I am an LLC and I am selling in a store front this summer in Brooklyn NY. However I am having trouble getting off the ground since i been the sole person funding this company. I am unable to do what i truely need i.e. photoshoots, more products, trade shows, advertisement, and create my new season lines. I need to sell out my items to make the next seasons but by that time I will already be behind. I have a large audience who are anticipating the release of my online store and want to buy my products. I am receiving great feedback and alot of traffic but I am having trouble making my next step. If anyone has any suggestions as where i can go to try and get funding, start up money or even angel investors that would be great and appreciated so much.

Thanks to all.

Rep your Fame

Urban Fame Clothing, LLC