Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2008 7:55 AM by LUCKIEST

Loan to purchase overseas properties

baangoo Newbie

I am looking to acquire a mortgage / loans / individual investor money to fund the purchase of properties overseas.

My mortgage broker got back to me last week saying, he was unable to find a bank to fund me such loans.
      I also spoke to Countrywide and First Horizon, neither of them provide funding for such loans.

Any idea who could provide me with loans to fund overseas properties?

• Re: Loan to purchase overseas properties
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Loan to purchase overseas properties. We can help. First tell us more Where are you located??
          • Where are these properties located overseas. Overseas covers a lot of territories.*
          How soon, How much and for How long??. What is your background??
          Tell me more so I can write a check. Do you have a Business Plan on each of these properties.
          LUCKIEST
            baangoo Newbie

Location => Mumbai (financial capital of India)
            Why => Just got back from Mumbai 24 hours ago, did the all needed spadework. Spoke to brokers, saw properties, met CPAs, personally tried to lease out Dad's commerical space - just so I feel the pulse of the current market conditions - felt extremely positive.
            How Much => Minimum half a million, maximum multi million dollar projects.
            How soon => I have shortlisted several good commerical projects, buildings are move in ready, some are ready 6 to 2 months from now.
            My Background => Worked on Wall Street last 10 years for all major banks, currently at Goldman Sachs.
            My Objective => To make lots of money by sticking to a solid long term investment plan
            My Credentials => I spent the last 2 weeks in Mumbai working with Dad's CPAs (he knows them since the last 25 years - helped him personally with his property investments), real estate agents and banks circling the financial district of Mumbai. Having researched this way, I have now come up with a detailed spreadsheet justifying why this would be a great ROI over a longer term of 10 to 5 years.
            I am currently working on the Cash Flow Statements and the Business Plan.

If interested, lets talk asap.
            thanks.
              walterdon Newbie
              hello friend good day to you,are you into real business which has profitable potentials i had like to know cause i realy want to go into investing ,do email me at walterdon@gmail.com perhaps we go on from there.

Walter Don
              +447045780294