Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2011 5:35 PM by Tim Jacquet

Is it worth Joining BNI?

Tim Jacquet Adventurer

I am looing for join BNI in the Dallas Fort Worth Area and I really trying to discern if it is really worth it the membership fee, time and monthly dues?

• Is it worth Joining BNI?
          LUCKIEST Guide

"The  mission of BNI is to help members increase their business through a  structured, positive, 

and professional "word-of-mouth" program that  enables them to develop long-term, meaningful

relationships with quality  business professionals".

Each chapter of BNI is different. Visit your chapter and see if it is a match for you and your business.

Let us know how you make out

• Re: Is it worth Joining BNI?
            amspcs Ranger

Luckiest makes an excellent point.  Each chapter is somewhat unique.  Whether the investment is worthwhile for you will depend on the mix and personality of each individual group.

I have had  two experiences with BNI.  The first one was very good.  As a group, we developed very productive business relationships.  When my wife and I  built our new home and moved to another county, I decided to join up with another chapter in our new locale.

Unfortunately, that one didn't work outl.   The group mix just didn't 'click' for whatever reason, and it turned out to be more of a waste of time and money than a productive business endeavor. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful