Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2011 5:22 AM by lholland

Free Resources For Your Online Business

cnich007 Newbie

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

I fought long and hard to find e-business success. It is vital to the success of the vast majority of small business after all. My business is health insurance, but I promote e-business success along with health care awareness. Our health care problems have a major impact on small businesses so I use my new Facebook page to share my e-business resources.

I made a E-business HQ page where I have gathered all the "freebies" including several business specific e-business masters course e-books along with case studies, resources and software which are all free to help you grow and develop your business. These resources come from one of the top e-business building companies in the world and will serve you very well if you choose to use them.

I don't need to promote my web site on here, but you'll be able to link to it from my Facebook page obviously. You'll be able to see how effective this information is when you simply apply it. My web site is only about 7 weeks old, but it's already in the 500,000 range for Alexa's U.S. traffic rank.

I understand forums each have thier own guidelines, so I don't know why you're allowed to link on here if they don't want links in forum posts. Anyway, I'm just trying to help. I don't gain anything by it, you don't even have to "like" my Facebook page. Let the rules be the rules though. You can find my page on Facebook easily anyways. Just search "My Cheap Health Insurance" and you'll see my money heart logo.

Good luck everyone.