Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2011 10:29 PM by SBC Team

QuickBooks Online Payments Change

2busyme Newbie

I have QuickBooks Pro 2010 with Direct Connect from Bank of America.  I pay bills through QuickBooks and mark them as online payments then send them through the Online Banking Center in QuickBooks.  Yesterday the format changed on my Quickbooks Online checks so that I could only specify a Processing Date and had printed on the check "No Delivery Date Specified".  Prior to yesterday I could specify a Delivery Date.  Despite several calls to QuickBooks and Bank of America QuickBooks Department yielded no answers as to why the format changed or even accepting responsilility for the change.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I want to be able to specify the Delivery Date!

• Re: QuickBooks Online Payments Change
          SBC Team Guide

Hi 2busyme,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with Quickbooks Online checks and the the Online Banking Center.  Please note that we do not answer questions related to bank-specific products or services in this community.

However, here are some resources I can recommend. They should be able to answer your questions.

General Technical support

Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–10 p.m. Local Time
          Saturday–Sunday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Local Time

or

Online Banking

Mon-Fri 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
          Sat 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.

or, via Twitter at:

http://twitter.com/bofa_help

Thanks,

SBOC Team