Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2011 10:10 PM by bm911tax

    S-corp sole member/owner claim earned income credit on personal 1040

    Marco Newbie

      I started an S-corp in the 4th quarter of 2010 and made only $9,000. 

      How can I report this info on my personal 1040 so that I can use it to claim the Earned Income Credit?

      Can I just fill out a w-2 for myself?  I never filed a w-4, don't know if I should have or was required to.

      Is it legal to report it through a 1099?


      Thank you so much in advance for any help