Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2008 12:55 AM by sh_saeed

    TN Visa Holder Doing Indenting business in U.S while working for another employer

    sh_saeed Newbie
      Hi Experts - Wondering if a Canadian citizen working on a TN visa in U.S can do an indenting business in addition to his primary job?

      My understanding is that as long as I don't make/report any sales (earn any income from the business) in U.S and just play the indenting kind of role (finding buyers in U.S for some importable products ) either on behalf of my own Sole propeirtorship business (registered in Canada) or on someone other business entity's behalf...that should be OK.

      Please advise or pointers to any reference on this matter.