Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 11, 2011 11:38 AM by LUCKIEST

How would I go about finding an Angel Investor

I started an MMA clothing company called Confrontational Clothing in 2009.  I originally wanted to provide for MMA fighters and fans but we received such a good response we started producing trendy designs for everyone.  I have done quite a bit for not having any money.  My background is in club promoting so I was able to spread the word to a lot of people about our clothing, I have pro MMA fighters wearing the clothing promoting it that way, we just had a successful fashion show launching our Spring Collection in Philadelphia, we are planning on having a UFC party in Philadelphia to show clothing to the UFC fighters.  We have a fashion consultant who guides us every step of the way helping us with our line sheets, look books, interviewing for sales reps, found manufacturers, screen printers, garment labels, trademarking.  We have a basic website with an online store up and running.  What I am lacking is funding.  I need to continue to pay the designers, stock inventory and pay rent. 

Any suggestions???