Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2011 3:28 PM by Andy Bremer

Cut Costs - Use a Hosted Solution!

As an SMB owner, a never-ending battle for me seems to be maintaining an adequate cash flow. Unexpected costs are my worst fear because I rarely have the extra cash just sitting aside. I got to the point where I was really concerned, and wanted to learn about my options for cost cutting. A close friend mentioned that one way could be by switching an in-house operation to a hosted provider. I really had no idea what he was talking about, so I did some investigating. Long story short, using a hosted solution eliminates the need for in-house systems configuration, hardware and software ordering and set-up. I learned that one of the most common things to outsource to a hosted provider is company email. I found a great hosted exchange provider (I originally was housing my own MS Exchange server), and costs were drastically reduced. You can learn more or contact my provider at http://www.hostedexchangeoutlook.com or just ask me & I can share more about my experience. Trust me, I'm so happy I made the switch!

-Andy