Post a new topic
    16 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2011 10:34 AM by BizCoachDonna

Best methods to get my name out there

slewis Wayfarer

Hi everyone! I've currently started my own designing business called Elegant Creations. Currently I specialize in Wedding Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, and Cards. . I did all my own printing and designing for my own Wedding and have two couples who have requested my services for their weddings including services in Wedding Planning and Decorating as well.

I am struggling with the best way to advertise and draw in clients. I currently have a facebook page set up for my designs and that has allowed many of my friends and family to see the work I have done. However, I'm finding that even though those people that are on facebook that I know "like" my page aren't really assisting in the advertisement due to the fact their friends don't look. I have a website in progress and am working at finishing that up as well, the last steps I have is figuring out how to display my designs appropriately.

I am curious as to any suggestions anyone may have on how to allow for the community I live in as well as the rest of the world to see what I am capable of creating. I thought about flyers but I didn't know if this was a proper method. Thoughts?