Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2008 1:11 AM by Michael

I am Needing help from someone who knows the ropes

prosperin08 Newbie
      Hello , My name is Godrenia I am doing alot of research and trying to find out all of the information that I need to get my business going I am trying to get at least one of them going. I am trying to find out ways to get funds to help me get supplies and things to promote the starting of my business, I amm also in need of someone who could and is willing to work with me in showing me the ropes and the do's and dont's . A business coach or couselor. I am a first timer at this and I am just looking for some serious help. If it's not to much and someone is interested in helping me or would like to know more or can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated . Thank You and may God Bless you all.
        • Re: I am Needing help from someone who knows the ropes
          CEO Space Scout
          Prosperin08,

Welcome to the forum.

You will find a lot of friendly and helpful people in this forum.

Can you tell us a little bit more about what you want to do?

Kathy
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              prosperin08 Newbie

HELLO,TO START OFF WITH THANKS FOR THE REPLY I HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESSES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO START BUT ITS KIND OF HARD WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN . FIRST AND FOREMOST I REALLY LOVE AND NY JOY ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE THE BUSINESSES THAT I'M TRYING TO GET GOING IS IS SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG TIME . I WANT TO HAVE A HOMEHEALTH BUSINESS, I WANT TO PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO THE INDIVIDUALS TO AND FROM DR'S APPOINTMENTS , AND HELP THEM GET ANY KIND OF EQUIPMENT THEY MAY NEED TO MAKE IT AROUND ON A DAILY BASIS . I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE HOMECARE SERVICES SUCH AS HOSPICE CARE , REGULAR HOMEHEALTH CARE LIKE COMPANION CARE , AND NURSING CARE . I ALSO WANT TO HAVE AN ADULT DAYCARE AND A RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE WHOSE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE TOO BUSY TO CARE FOR THEM AT HOME AND INSTEAD OF THEM PUTTING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS IN A NURSING HOME THEY COULD STILL LIVE IN A HOME SETTING AND GET THE SAME CARE THEY WOULD NEED IN A NURSING HOME ALMOST LIKE THE GROUP HOME SETTING FOR MENTAL HEALTH CLIENTS EXCEPT ITS STRICTLY FOR ELDERLY INDIVIDUALS. I ALSO WANT TO DO THE GROUP HOMES FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH INDIVIDUALS . I ALSO WANT TO DO SOMETHINGS FOR THE HOMELESS AND LESS FORTUNATE AND GROUP HOMES FOR RUNAWAYS . SEE AS I SAID I HAVE A GOAL AND I KNOW ITS A PROCESS AND I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY HAVE TO WORK ON EACH ONE ONE AT A TIME I KNOW GOD WOULD NOT LET OR ALLOW ME TO BE THE PERSON I AM FOR NOTHING AND THIS IS ALL I KNOW TO BE I WOULD HELP ANYBODY I CAN AND I KNOW THAT I CAN'T HELP EVERYBODY BUT THIS IS A DREAM THAT I WANT TO GET GOING AND I WILL DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP ME GET THERE AND BE A SUCCESS . I DON'T WANT TO BE A FAILURE AT THIS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 832-332-6896 OR E-MAIL ME @ PROSPEROUS_ANGELS2008@YAHOO.COM . I WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY I REALLY APPRECIATE THE REPLY MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
                prosperin08 Newbie
                I HAD TO REPOST MY REPLY TO YOU CAUSE I DID NOT DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME SORRY ABOUT THAT THIS IS MY REPLY FROM WHEN YOU REPLIED TO MY FIRST POST .HELLO,TO START OFF WITH THANKS FOR THE REPLY I HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESSES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO START BUT ITS KIND OF HARD WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN . FIRST AND FOREMOST I REALLY LOVE AND NY JOY ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE THE BUSINESSES THAT I'M TRYING TO GET GOING IS IS SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG TIME . I WANT TO HAVE A HOMEHEALTH BUSINESS, I WANT TO PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO THE INDIVIDUALS TO AND FROM DR'S APPOINTMENTS , AND HELP THEM GET ANY KIND OF EQUIPMENT THEY MAY NEED TO MAKE IT AROUND ON A DAILY BASIS . I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE HOMECARE SERVICES SUCH AS HOSPICE CARE , REGULAR HOMEHEALTH CARE LIKE COMPANION CARE , AND NURSING CARE . I ALSO WANT TO HAVE AN ADULT DAYCARE AND A RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE WHOSE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE TOO BUSY TO CARE FOR THEM AT HOME AND INSTEAD OF THEM PUTTING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS IN A NURSING HOME THEY COULD STILL LIVE IN A HOME SETTING AND GET THE SAME CARE THEY WOULD NEED IN A NURSING HOME ALMOST LIKE THE GROUP HOME SETTING FOR MENTAL HEALTH CLIENTS EXCEPT ITS STRICTLY FOR ELDERLY INDIVIDUALS. I ALSO WANT TO DO THE GROUP HOMES FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH INDIVIDUALS . I ALSO WANT TO DO SOMETHINGS FOR THE HOMELESS AND LESS FORTUNATE AND GROUP HOMES FOR RUNAWAYS . SEE AS I SAID I HAVE A GOAL AND I KNOW ITS A PROCESS AND I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY HAVE TO WORK ON EACH ONE ONE AT A TIME I KNOW GOD WOULD NOT LET OR ALLOW ME TO BE THE PERSON I AM FOR NOTHING AND THIS IS ALL I KNOW TO BE I WOULD HELP ANYBODY I CAN AND I KNOW THAT I CAN'T HELP EVERYBODY BUT THIS IS A DREAM THAT I WANT TO GET GOING AND I WILL DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP ME GET THERE AND BE A SUCCESS . I DON'T WANT TO BE A FAILURE AT THIS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 832-332-6896 OR E-MAIL ME @ PROSPEROUS_ANGELS2008@YAHOO.COM . I WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY I REALLY APPRECIATE THE REPLY MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Welcome to this website. I am a SCORE Counselor. Do you know about SCORE??
                I would like to be that someone who could and is willing to work with you
                in showing you how to succeed.
                I could be the business coach or
                counselor. Email me at " pdeig@juno.com " Please include a phone number.
                LUCKIEST
                  Michael Adventurer

Prosper ~

I could use some help from someone as well. I have been working hard on my business, and it does not happen over night, at least not for me.

I think that you will find that the SCORE counselors on this site will be an extremley helpful benefit to you.
                      Michael Adventurer
                      I guess I should expand just a little more on my mention that I need help as well.

I have a great product to deliver, as well as phenomanol rates.

The problem is that it is next to impossible to generate clients as a web design firm without a portfolio.

So we have offered our web design services pro-bono to build our portfolio.

We are offering this to the first 5 customers that enquire.

Take a look at my company's profile for more information.

Thank you, Michael Stratton