Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2011 12:25 PM by ozkary

Small Business Software Solutions and website

ozkary Adventurer

A few months ago, a friend asked me about setting up a website for his small business. I suggested to him to go with a service that will not just provide a website, but that can also provide business solutions. He needed to have the ability to track inventory, invoices payments and other processes that are particular to his business. He needed this on one interface and at a low cost. I suggested that he use Office Live for Small Business. This platform has a low cost, and you can implement business processes and workflows to get some of your done more efficiently. In addition, the integration with the Microsoft Office products is very easy. The future for this service looks even better. There is a new platform , Office 365, which runs on the cloud. This provides any small business with the infrastructure of a large company.

The implementation of the business applications is something that you will perhaps need to get some help for. You will only need to look an for Office Live solutions providers in your area.

I hope this can help.