Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2011 2:22 PM by cegurube

Hire Five People for the Price of One

cegurube Wayfarer

Do you have a list of 50 things to do, and resources to do only 25?

As business leaders we are constantly trying to eke out a little more from our limited resources. How do you get more done, without spending more money?

TeamSpan can help.

We enable small to medium-sized businesses to hire human resources from the Philippines, so you can almost immediately save up to 75%, or do things otherwise impossible by hiring five for the price of one.

If you do not have a resource like this now, you will almost certainly need one at some point. Globalization is here to stay, and smaller companies are discovering ways to capture the savings large companies have been doing for years now.

Here's a short checklist of the services we provide:

Customer Support

• Technical Support
      • Customer Care
      • Live Chat Support
      • Community Moderation
      • Telesales

Web/Creative Support

• Website Development
      • Web Content Development
      • Graphic Design
      • Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
      • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
      • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
      • Copywriting
      • Blog Management

Back Office Support

• Virtual Assistance
      • Project Management
      • Accounting
      • Bookkeeping
      • Lead Generation
      • Sales
      • Transcription

This is of no interest, unless you know someone who is trying to either (a) save money, or (b) get more done. The trick is to simply remember that we exist when the next opportunity arises. That opportunity might be:

• When you post a job (think: “80% savings”)
      • When you’d like to do something but the resources are too costly (think: “I can do five times as much”)

If you want to know more, feel free to send me a message or email me at cecille(at)