Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2008 11:54 AM by CEO Space

How To Finance Your Invention

Tony.ALF Newbie
      I have a forum at InventorSpot.com and I am currently writing a topic the same as the subject of this post. I would like to invite you all there to reply to the topic and help me in convincing many of the inventors there just how important a viable business (and business plan) is to those that want to produce and sell their inventions themselves. SCORE Counselors would be especially helpful in this. My forum is Ask the Inventor at: http://inventorspot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

The topic is at: http://inventorspot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1268

Thank You!

--Tony a.k.a. the Inventor
        • Re: How To Finance Your Invention
          CEO Space Scout
          Tony,

Welcome to the forum.

I will post it there also.

I have to tell you, Maria Simone, in our CEO Space network, if phenomenal at getting inventors prepared
          to get funding.

If anyone works her, tell her Kathy Hadley sent you. We are great friends. I've seen her results.

There are lots of other inventor resources at CEO Space. That is why our inventors win top awards
          in their fields and why so many of our guys stuff is sold on HSN and QVC.

Good Luck,

Kathy
              Tony.ALF Newbie
              Kathy

Thanks for your post at InventorSpot.com. I also added a link back to this site for the inventors. Hope you will participate as the topic moves along. Inventors, in general, are not the best business people, so all help greatly appreciated.

--Tony
                  CEO Space Scout
                  Tony,

Yes, I will try and follow along both. You are correct about inventors not being the best business people.

But again, business people aren't inventors, either.

That is what is so great about our network at CEO Space. I would venture to say, that most
                  of the inventions that have launched from our network would have never made it otherwise.

Why?

Because most inventors want to go straight for capital when they aren't prepared with a business plan and a team. Most inventors couldn't afford to pay all the people they need to have a good team presentation that most investors want to see. That is one of the things we teach in our network, how to gain your team and how to raise your capital.

The two videos called "Show Me the Money" and "CEO Space Explained" show a little bit of that
                  with real people. They are on my site www.ceospaceworld.com . Just sign in and then click on the video link on the left side.

Good Luck,

Kathy
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Tony the Inventor, I am a SCORE Counselor and will contact you tomorrow.
                LUCKIEST