pajamas

need advice on home based pajama business -

• pajamas
          howdoyou Wayfarer

Ask your question.

• pajamas
            PiperE Wayfarer

Kerrie,

If your request was any broader it would swallow the earth! Please be specific. Do you need to know about the market potential, or where to purchase product, or financing, or the millions of other aspects of any business?

If you do not even know what to ask at this point, ask yourself what is attracting you to this particular business. Is it the profit potential? Do you like to design and sew pajamas? Do you have a huge inventory of them laying around your house?

I know it is the least fun part, but may I suggest you run some numbers on what you think you would sell them for and  what you think they would cost you. Then estimate how many you could sell the first year, second year, etc. Of course, your numbers will probably be guesses. But you must have some clue on a selling price. And, of course there are a lot of other costs and expenses involved, but this will give you your gross profit.

Take a look at some income/expense statements for other companies. You can Google something like "sample income and expense statements" or "sample business plans". There is a lot of good info if you look.

Otherwise, as ShaneS said, ask your question.

• pajamas

Thank you shane i an new to SBO , i was actually interested in anyone who can advice about selecting a supplier overseas, and also if anyone had info on good marketing for pajamas - i hate to sew but love to attempt designing, i have been researching but at this time require a graphic designer,  so thank you piperE for your input , i will look into sample busniess plans -I eat, drink, sleep, think pajamas marketing lately but looking forward to placing plan into action thanks again

• pajamas
                  Barky Dog Tracker

"If your request was any broader it would swallow the earth!"  Now, that actually did make me laugh out loud. Funny stuff, PiperE! 

-Barky

• pajamas
                  howdoyou Wayfarer

Check out sites like Tradekey.com, aliexpress.com, etc. there places to hook up with over seas manufacturers and suppliers. But be careful and do your research because there not all real, and some will try to scam you.