Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2011 10:25 AM by firepit

Top Online Work From Home Opportunities for 2011

Wayfarer

If you've been searching for online work from home opportunitites in 2010, you know there are hundreds of online opportunities available.  It can be confusing to find the right online opportunity.  Do you have any ideas of the top online work from home opportunities for 2011? I would love to hear your ideas.

• Top Online Work From Home Opportunities for 2011
          Wayfarer

Hi,

I read your post and here are my thoughts.

How about instead of concentrating on "work from home opportunities" the shift is towards "how can I use my skills, intelligence, passions and gifts to offer great value to the market place?"

Once this occurs, the person looking into starting a new venture will be on the path to success.

If this thought is not at the front most, when starting a business...whether is from home or off-site, the new

entrepreneur is just setting himself/herself up for failure.

Of course in traveling the new journey, the business person will need support.

That means, support from others who have done it before and have been or are successful at it.

It will save the business person a lot of headaches,  and will save time as their learning will be accelerated.

Support from motivators will be crucial, also, as it is a big change that this person will be going through...to go from a being an employee to a business person.

There are many learned behaviors and perceptions we all carry from our families, friends, and society in general, that come to play as we find ourselves being the main providers of our paychecks.

If you are not ready mentally to overcome this past mentality, it could become a major stumbling block, which can lead to failure.

Apart from these, the entrepreneur needs to be constantly educating themselves on different areas, ranging from accounting to time management.

Last, but not least- putting together a team, is essential. 

Like Loral Langemeirer says "there are hardly any successful lone wolves out there."  No one is good in everything, therefore we must rely in others to cover for our weaknesses, so we can concentrate on our strengths.

It is a whole new game and the new business person needs to be ready for this exciting journey, filled the lessons, challenges and joys that come from becoming the person who is solely responsible for its own financial success.

IA

• Re: Top Online Work From Home Opportunities for 2011
            eddypat Newbie

Hi, One of the best places to check will be Direct Sale Association website www.dsa.org they have a list of reputable businesses that offer work from home opportunities and abide by the industry code ethics the.

I run a Home Based Business also and that is how I finally picked my company.

Hope this helps you.

You may visit my site www-nivekleads.com

eddypat

Wayfarer

Be sure and check with better business bureau too.  Google them and see if there are any complaints too.  The one I chose is  http://go.matchrateplus.net/100/clayton

It always pays to do your research with all home business opportunities and remember that if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is!

joshuawilson Scout

Hi,

So starting your business from home in this era of cost cutting can save you a great amount of money with minimizing commuting expenses.

Thanks

mckinneytech Newbie

Hi! I just started a business as well. And from that business came another opportunity to make money in a matrix, Both of my businesses are ran from home, but eventually my IT business will move into a business retail location. The MLM business can still be ran under this business from anywhere, so it helps with overhead costs. There's no inventory to keep up with and it's easy to maintain and run. I have done a lot of research over the past few decades on MLMs and Pyramids. NONE of them have been worth getting involved in. There are many reasons for this. 1) The economy was already saturated, 2) the product would not sell very easily, and 3) it was too much to put up for the initial investment. As prompos stated, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I would definitely do my research on the company, especially for what the payouts are and if there are any 'catches', and I would find a product that is in demand and something you would find easy to sell. Hope this helps!

Morecustomers Wayfarer

Work from home businesses are not for everyone, they do require you to work. For you to generate income

you must do income producing work! Almost all the threads above suggest due diligence, for which I totally agree.

You must also set goals, understand internet marketing and exercise tenacity in an effort to achieve ones ultimate dream of a "Work from Home" job. No matter what or how many questions you ask, there are NO guarantees.

No work worth doing comes easy, however most work from home jobs sell you on the concept of a "Making Money"

from home but that's just it they are selling the concept!

Relationship building and giving value first are integral parts to establishing any business online. The same rapport

you build with any customer in brick and morter establishment, it can be more difficult to do online for some.

I will share a legitimate, zero risk, work from home opportunity with those that are interested. I encourage you to

email me and I will provide you the necessary information so that you may do your own due diligence and see for

yourself if you still want to pursue the elusive legitimate "Work from Home" opportunity. Godspeed in any venture

you pursue! P.S. This invitation does not contain any internet secrets, false promises nor gimmicks or gadgets.

Vince Adventurer

Please be very careful when pursuing "work at home" opportunities. 

Remember, if someone claims you can make thousands of dollars a week from only a few hours of work a day (in your pajamas), your "too good to be true" warning alarms should be sounding loudly. After all- if someone is making so much money so easily, why would they want to spill the secrets to you!?! 

Keep in mind that these work from home "gurus" usually make their money by selling information to you.  That is their "work from home" job!

The Federal Trade Commission recently launched a campaign call "Operation Empty Promises" to track down and catch work at home scammers.  They also have a helpful list of things to do to avoid bogus business opportunity offers.

And always, research any work at home opportunity very carefully before you take the plunge.  Even signing up for a "free trial" can prove to be very costly.

Best of luck,

Vince (Forum Host)

firepit Wayfarer

if u start new home small business then i think real estate is a good online business and if u have any wroking skill for doing online job then tell me i have a site for u

fire pit